Your privacy is critically important to us and we are pretty strict in terms of who gets access to our server. We made user registration system manual to stop unwanted people to claim and access your Business information. At ALLBIZ.NYC we have a few fundamental principles:
1. We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
2. We don’t sell your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law.
3. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
4. On our site, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted from any kind of “Personal Storage” media.
5. If you are a Business Owner, you have the right to claim your Business information and be able to change/alter it. However, you must contact with us to be able to change your Business or Personal Information.
7. User registration system is manual and not open to all. It requires your “request email” to be registered and also to pass verification system.
Like most website operators, ALLBIZ.NYC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. e-dirt’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ALLBIZ.NYC visitors use its website.
ALLBIZ.NYC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our site through Facebook Comment System.
Comments and other content submitted to our site goes through Facebook Comment System & are not saved on our servers. However, we may or may not use your contact info. Even if we need to contact with you (basically we don’t) that would entirely private & won’t shared with anyone.
Last Updated: November 1, 2014.